Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 4, I don't know why I'm still going by days...

Ok, so yesterday there wasn't any new blog posts by me, but I did add a couple of new pages. First is a map of the world in which the Existence Chronicles takes place. I will be adding things to this map as time goes on, such as general history of some areas as well as the governments and factions in control and so on and so forth. The second page is dedicated to the "Legends" in my book. These legends are the framework of their history. There are going to be a lot of these, and I'm definitely going to need to make a better way to keep track of all of them on this site. I'm only allowed ten separate pages though, so it'll take a little creativity. That's for later on anyway though.
Today I spent some time editing some portions of my book. One of the people I gave it to gave me a bunch of suggestions, and I'm putting all the areas of uncertainty under very close scrutiny. I've decided I'm also going to assemble a list of self-publishers and their prices as that could be valuable for some people to be able to find a good sized list all in one place. Dog Ear Publishing has already done something like that, which I find convenient, but they also leave out competitors that offer deals that some people might find more appealing. So, I'm going to try to piece together that little corporate puzzle. Also I saw today that my site is now locatable on google after having signed it into the google directory. Of course, you have to look for the site almost directly, "Existence Chronicles," in the toolbar is about the only thing that does it. Still it's good to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment