Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2013

Misfortune and small things

It seems that I have been subject to a fundamental law of nature. An object possessing little volume will of  course take  up limited space and an object which takes up limited space is easier to be misplaced. Which is apparently what I've done. I lost my flash-drive. Argh! It seems as if sometime a couple days ago I used it in a computer on campus and neglected to put it back into my pocket. As such I am now going to have to redo a significant deal of my homework. Fortunately though my back-ups for my book were only about two-thousand words behind what I had on my flash-drive. I haven't lost too much then in the event that I never recover my flash-drive again. If I do manage to get it back then I think I may invest in a small GPS chip so as to be able to locate it anywhere on the surface of the Earth. That way if I limit myself from extraterrestrial travel I will have a pretty good chance of finding it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment