Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The school year is coming to a close, and since I don't have any classes this summer I will be able to dedicate myself to writing and working. I've also quite enjoyed the computer science class that I took this year, and you may be seeing some of the results from that. I believe I will have to get a compiler so that you can download my upcoming projects. First and foremost though I will be working on my book, as this is far closer to completion than anything else I've been doing. I've checked my backup files and I only lost about two thousand words with my flash drive. A small chunk from what I've managed to recover from before. This summer I should be able to edit Fire Gate and have it ready to start sending to publishing agents. I am going to have to change the name of the book though, which has been mentioned before. Once I have a decent amount of editing done, and the book is in a more complete state I will post the first couple chapters here. That way I could start asking opinions for potential titles without giving too much away.

No comments:

Post a Comment