Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

Smashwords again

I am going to try putting something on smashwords again. I have a short story that is probably going to end up being a bit longer than I originally intended, so I am going to put it up on smashwords as a serial rather than as one piece. I want to get a few parts of it finished first though so that I can edit it and make sure to have some degree of narrative continuity. I should actually write up a complete plot outline for this so that I don't end up losing track of what I was doing with it. I have attempted writing a serial in the past and that has been left incomplete for quite a long while at this point. As it is I may go and add that to Smashwords as well since I cannot republish it and the sight where it currently resides does not contractually claim rights to it anymore. That would also be a good idea, even though it is rather sub-par in terms of writing. As for working on my book, I think I will probably end up cutting off the last ten-thousand or so words, and rewriting that whole segment. Lots of work to do. I better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment