Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

Smashwords Short Story: The Rail-Walker

I have put a new story on Smashwords. I suppose that was a little premature. The story itself is still a bit raw. I didn't do much in terms of looking it over, but it already has a good review. I will update it when I get a chance to fix any errors in it. I want to put up the second part before I do that though. I want to start pushing for a thousand words everyday in something, whether I split it up in blog posts, short stories, and poetry doesn't matter. I have been slacking a bit too much. The semester starts up again tomorrow, and I still need to get a job. The beginning of the semester shouldn't be to bad as of yet. Maybe I will still be able to manage being a writer, of more than just code.

No comments:

Post a Comment